ID65CS Component System
ID Series Convertable 6.5" Component System with 1" Tweeter
ID Series Component Speakers are an affordable solution for high performance components at a great value. With their ultra high efficiency the ID Series Components provides incredible detail at even high output levels while producing rich well–balanced sound overall.
Combining high efficiency and power handling the ID Series Component provides excellent output when paired with a high powered amplifier or even simply an aftermarket head unit making the ID Series a perfect fit for every application.
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Material: Poly Cone Midrange / Silk Dome Tweeter
- Magnet Size: 21 oz.
- Sensitivity (1W / 1M): 89
- Mounting Depth: MidRange -2.75" / Tweeter -0.75"
- VC Impedance: 4
- Size: 6.5"
- Sensitivity: 89db
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-25kHz.
- Power Handling (RMS/Peak): 100W / 200W
- Composite Multi-Layer Woofer Cone
- Woven Fiberglass with Rohacell Backing
- High Energy Ferrite Motor
- Nomex Spider with Progressive Roll Design
- Parabolic Rubber Surround
- Composite Glass-Fiber Basket
- 28mm Hand Coated Soft Dome Silk Tweeter
- Multiple Tweeter Mounting Options Included
- High Grade Neodymium Motor Structure
- User Adjustable Crossover Network
- International Rectifier® Chip Set
- Ultra Low Current Draw High Damping Control Circuit
- High Efficiency SMD Circuit Technology
- Double Sided Copper Plated PCB
- Digital Sound Optimization Circuitry
- Quiet Switching
- High Current Voltage Ripple Rejection Circuitry
- Virtual Silence Turn On/Off Mute Circuit
- Temperature Controlled Output Current Limiting Protection
- Wired Remote Level Control
- Balanced RCA Input Connectors
- 40 Click Bass Freq Control
- 40 Click Sub Sonic Filter Control
- 40 Click LPF Control