ID Series 10" Dual 4Ω Subwoofer V4
ID Series Subwoofers provide great bass response in any enclosure with the right balance of quality, and reliability in lower power applications all at an affordable price. The ID Series Subwoofers are developed with the same level of engineering and attention to detail that you have come to expect from Image Dynamics.
Available in Dual 4Ω or Dual 2Ω models in 8",10" and 12" sizes.
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4Ω
- BL: 10.79
- Inputs: DVC
- Height: 5.12"
- Width: 10.125"
- Depth: 5.12"
- Material: Poly Cone
- Magnet Size: 127 oz.
- Dimensions (in Inches): 10.125"
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Mounting Depth: 5.12"
- Xmax: 14 mm
- Spl: 85
- No: 0.140%
- Qts: 0.731
- Qes: 0.841
- Qms: 5.592
- Mms: 128.20
- Cms: 199
- Vas: 37.31
- SD: 363
- Fs: 32
- Test Impedance: 3.8 - Tested Individually
- VC Impedance: 4
- Size: 10"
- Sensitivity: 86
- Frequency Response: 30-500Hz.
- Voice Coil Size: 2"
- Power Handling (RMS/Peak): 250W / 500W
- Composite Multi-Layer Woofer Cone
- Woven Fiberglass with Rohacell Backing
- High Energy Ferrite Motor
- Nomex Spider with Progressive Roll Design
- Parabolic Rubber Surround
- Composite Glass-Fiber Basket
- 28mm Hand Coated Soft Dome Silk Tweeter
- Multiple Tweeter Mounting Options Included
- High Grade Neodymium Motor Structure
- User Adjustable Crossover Network
- International Rectifier® Chip Set
- Ultra Low Current Draw High Damping Control Circuit
- High Efficiency SMD Circuit Technology
- Double Sided Copper Plated PCB
- Digital Sound Optimization Circuitry
- Quiet Switching
- High Current Voltage Ripple Rejection Circuitry
- Virtual Silence Turn On/Off Mute Circuit
- Temperature Controlled Output Current Limiting Protection
- Wired Remote Level Control
- Balanced RCA Input Connectors
- 40 Click Bass Freq Control
- 40 Click Sub Sonic Filter Control
- 40 Click LPF Control